Tuesday 5 January 2016

Mise-en-Scene Update

I have already purchased some small items that I can use for the filming such as: a sequinned/feather headband, a cigarette holder, a shish-a stick (for the smoke) and a glass jar that looks similar to a decanter. I ordered the majority from Amazon and the glass decanter is from Hobbycraft. I am still yet to find a size 12 flapper dress for my actress considering the ones that I have come across are extremely expensive for a small production. The next step is to ask on social media to see if any one will lend me the dress for the filming of the production, as it will not be worn afterwards. I will add photographs of the props I have so far during the week including the location I am going to use. 

I have created a Pinterest board for my media studies called: '1920's' this includes props and costume of what was around in the Roaring Twenties. This is the biggest inspiration I have along with The Great Gatsby film starring Leonardo DiCaprio. My Pinterest can be seen below:




http://pin.it/K15CFOW

No comments:

Post a Comment