Friday 29 January 2016

Difficulties

As some of you already know I have been having problems uploading Movie Maker films into Vimeo, thus not being able to add to my blog. I have also had great difficulty when I had updated my laptop to Windows 10 it had deleted some of my video files therefore I have not been able to get them back. Below is the video I used to be able to change Movie Maker to an mp4 file, thus making it large enough to add to Vimeo.


I had then had problems accessing the smaller videos I had prepared such as the shisha smoke and thr calligraphy for the title and credits. I will add these on too afterwards. However some of the scenes had been deleted from Windows 10 and therefore will need to add other scenes, this shouldn't take too long!

1 comment:

  1. excellent evidence of your ability to learn independently and solve problems

    ReplyDelete