Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tutorials

I had found these hair and makeup tutorials to really define my mise-en-scene more for costume rather than just props being used. I have many props to add to the production however, I would like to have more on the makeup and costume side of the props. In the 1920's costume and makeup were a large thing for females, you can see this on an earlier post named 'Research for OTS'. The below video is what I will use to create the rough 1920s hairdo that will be shown in my production, it is quick and simple and I can make it look scruffy as my femme fatale needs to be upset and almost drunk. This hairstyle will be perfect.




This below video I will use the simple makeup ideas as they are very sophisticated and elegant, yet very subtle. This works well with the period that it is made from. Both videos were very useful and I am glad that I decided to look on YouTube for short tutorials as these were very helpful in understanding the look needed to pull-off the time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment