Friday 29 January 2016

First Draft Production - please fill out the survey

Please could people watch this two minute video I have created and complete my two minute survey. It will take less than five minutes of your time. My idea is set on a femme fatale that has just done a horrible thing -killed the anti-hero that she realises she loves-. The more surveys filled out the better, thank you!

I have also added this onto Facebook sites for the best results.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q87LSNR



The First Production from Charlotte Beach on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. well done - excellent work - I really like the style and lighting effects. You have really understood the way this genre is filmed, the angles. close ups and dramatic contrasts work very well.

    Can I check - what is the title? the way of adding titles is effective and interesting but the title page is a little unclear. Come and see me to talk about it.

    Next steps
    - you need some further sound UNLESS you composed this sound yourself
    - you need to include the hero/victim and introduce the enigma - how will you do this - we do need to chat - could you come and see me tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete