Saturday 19 September 2015

Media and Me

As a class we were given a challenge from our teacher to create a short presentation or vlog about what kinds of media we use and how we feel about them. I had decided to talk mostly about films I have watched and what are some of my favourites and video games that I have played from childhood until now. This was my first vlog so I wasn't very prepared and was nervous.

I had created this vlog in my bedroom however, I did wish to film outside but the weather at the time was awful. This vlog was created with a tripod and by using my Nikon DSLR 5200, I had edited and cut this vlog as it was originally sixteen minutes I did this on MovieMaker. Enjoy. 



Media and Me from Charlotte Beach on Vimeo.

Reflective Comment:
I had great difficulty in adding this vimeo post on the blog and I don't know why it would not load, the page was just telling me the embed 'copy' was not correct, I believe this was my laptop as it works perfectly fine on school computers. As I add more vlogs and posts on my page I will discover the reason for this I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment