Thursday 24 September 2015

Generic Conventions of Double Indemnity

I have created my first Emaze, I created a presentation using this software as I wanted to learn some new skills and software bases. This is all about the simple conventions throughout the film, Double Indemnity. I have added many photographs to this to make it slightly more visual and for the sound convention I have added a two-minute video from Vimeo as an example of the voice-overs that Walter had done throughout the film. This merges real-life with memories for him. 
Powered by emaze

Reflective comment:
I understand that the Emaze is slightly too big for the page and so i need to work out how I am going to make the size a lot smaller. Also I never added anything about the editing from Double Indemnity as I didn't know what to include. using Emaze was very difficult at first however, once I had the basic skills it was easy to create something like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment