Sunday 13 September 2015

What makes a good blog?
In our first lesson we spoke about what makes a good blog and so our teacher had set us out in groups to create a a spider diagram. As a group we had chosen the most important things that a blog should contain or should be. For instance, it should be well organised so that the audience can view videos and comments easily, therefore using shortcuts, tabs and gadget boxes will help to do so. I believe that a blog should have good grammar and it should be as interactive as possible. Therefore, I have written up the spider diagram that we had created and embedded my first Prezi.



Reflective Comment:
I should have played around more with the Prezi software but I wanted to get all my blogs updated and creative. For my next Prezi I think I will play around with colours, backgrounds and fit it with the Film Noir theme. This was the first time I had used this software and so I will need to carry on to succeed and improve on my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment