Tuesday 23 February 2016

Writing the Script

It seemed that writing a 1920s script was much harder than I had thought. Therefore, I decided to find out some research on the language that they used in this time. I had found the below video on YouTube and had discovered exactly what I wanted the background story to be. The video helped me to think of an enigma and categorise why the femme fatale had killed her lover. The background story will be the anti-hero being a Private Detector and the femme fatale had tried to win him over to take her case: her sister in law had gone missing with her husbands money. Whilst the Private Detector and the femme fatale are working together on the case the femme fatale falls deeply in love with him, despite having a very rich gangster husband. She cried out for the Detective and they have a passionate affair. Although it seems the Detective uncovers some mystery to the femme fatales unclear story and does not want to be with her anymore. Revealing this, the femme fatale becomes jealous in anger and strikes him down, as she believes if she cannot have his love nobody can.

The video will not allow me to embed it to my blog but the link can be seen below:
https://youtu.be/Ae7GfTIvZjE 



No comments:

Post a Comment