Monday 30 November 2015

Little Red Riding Hood Introduction and Peer Assessment

Below I have a vimeo of myself introducing our short film to the class. We had decided to peer assess all the short productions for internal feedback. I believe both giving and receiving the feedback was very helpful considering in our class we have past media students and therefore was easy to pick up the terminology and what we should be looking out for in a good production. Enjoy.


Introduction to Little Red Riding Hood Neo-Noir from Charlotte Beach on Vimeo.

And now below we have the peer assessment vimeo of what people thought of our presentation. We had comments such as 'the ending was far too short' this was our fault as we had left editing far too late compared to when we had planned. Other comments included: 'I really liked the sinister sounds' of which we created with sound effects on iMovie and 'I liked how the colour changed to black and white but I think you could have used a different transition'. All comments were taken into account and we can work on them when we create our real production. This video is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment