Sunday 1 November 2015

Little Red Riding Hood Comic Strip
 
I have created this comic strip using the app: Comic Life. This app allowed me to transform my pictures from the first photo shoot into a comic strip/storyboard of what is going to happen in our short film. This app was brilliant because it was extremely simple to use including adding own photographs, text and changing borders and colours. There are many ways to create it so that it looks like your own, and very unique.
 
 
Reflective comment:

I believe that the app itself was exceptional to use and had many simplistic and easy features that you can use. However, I found it highly difficult to save it as a jpeg. or just a simple picture. I had to play around with different ideas on my laptop to save it rather than it just opening on the app, and discovered that if I were to save it onto a word document as a print screen and then crop it I could then save it as a picture. I think I would use this software again as it was interesting to be able to create your own comic strip absolutely free and because it was just so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment